WHAT IS A VINYL WRAP?
VINYL colour wraps allow you to alter the appearance of your vehicle in less time than a respray. Decals, corporate imaging, branding vehicles and personal customized vehicle wraps can be designed, applied (and removed) without affecting the original paintwork. Perfect solutions for leased vehicle fleets and for anyone who simply wants a new look for their car.
Why Vinyl Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Vehicle wraps, graphics and decals transform your paintwork into a mobile representation of your brand.
- The use of vinyl graphics is the most cost effective option to advertise or personalize a vehicle.
- Exponential return on advertising costs from up to 30,000 – 70,000 impressions per day, per vehicle, maximizing brand exposure.
- In contrast to TV/radio advertising, vehicle vinyl wraps are not ‘one-off’ advertisements and may last for several years when properly looked after.
- For individuals, the vinyl wrap is an opportunity to customize your vehicle, adding exclusivity and enhancing the look of your vehicle.
- Design options are virtually limitless, we use the most internationally trusted brands that are designed specifically for vehicle wraps.
The Art of Installation & Design
- Choosing a highly experienced and trained (vehicle) installer is your best and safest choice. We are industry certified and professionally trained technicians who specialize in all vehicle wraps – everyday.
- Our professional vehicle installers use techniques that can only be acquired from formal training and many years of experience. They know how to prepare your vehicle’s surface, they work at the highest skill level, and take their time to ensure panels line up perfectly. They know how to safely apply film without damaging paintwork. Our installers will guide you on how to care for your wrap and will take the time to explain to each client relevant wrap maintenance.
- There has been a lot of replica vinyl films made overseas that are not of the same quality and do not perform to the same standards as our films, even though they are advertised to do so. Caveat emptor – Insist on a reputable/tested brand name, industry recommended and factory warranted. The cheaper films will not perform as promised and will not give you the stability you are looking for. We use the world’s #1 leading automotive vinyl brand – Avery Dennison “Supreme” – which is designed specifically for wrapping vehicles from cars to trucks.
- Design is a crucial element with vinyl wrapping. Experienced designers determine how to best nest vinyl using the natural lines of the vehicle. This kind of understanding takes years to acquire.
- WINGUARD only uses the highest quality vinyl wrap materials and abides by all manufacturer warranties. We have the best vinyl wrap installers in the business and are pleased to offer a relevant warranties on installation, provided the vehicle has been properly maintained.
- Colour options? We offer over 100 colours – and this repotiore is constantly expanding – including but not limited to Gloss, Pearl, Satin Matte, Full Matte, Metallic, Matte Metallic, ColorFlow (Gloss and Satin), Diamond Gloss, Extreme Texture (Brushed Steels and Carbon Fibre Black/White), Carbon Fibre, Gloss Metallic, Gold Sparkle and Satin Metallics.
Before any vehicle wrap installation, we take the time to listen to you and review the vehicle with you. We make note of the paint and body condition and discuss how we will handle badges and other hardware on the vehicle. We photograph the vehicle so there are never any misunderstandings about the condition of the vehicle when it is left in our care.
When the installation is complete, we review the installation with you to ensure you are pleased with the completed work. This information is kept in our records to ensure proper warranty coverage of the vehicle wrap and graphics.
We help move your project through the process, on budget and with quality. Proper installation takes planning from the very start of your job. We provide our expertise up front, communicating time frames, logistics, and specifications from the beginning so everything goes without a hitch. Open communication and transparency is key for involving you with your wrap.
WARRANTY WINGUARD is proudly a certified film installer and is committed to the highest levels of finishing. Consequently, if any vinyl is defective, we are happy to replace that panel at no cost for up to 1 year. Any damage that may be incurred by a collision can be rectified, however the vehicle owner or their insurers will have to cover those replacement costs. We cannot warrant wraps on small curved channels/recess’, wraps on plastic, silicon, rubber areas or on chrome as the vinyl material is designed for paintwork. If the vehicle has had an aftermarket respray, we need to have direct contact with the re-finisher to determine if the vinyl wrap can be warranted. We take immense pride in our vinyl installations, and we are happy to discuss your solutions, options and listen to you so we can provide the right solutions ans service you deserve.